Paul Antico, CEO and founder of the Allergy Eats App, joins Sue to outline tips to eating out in restaurants with food allergies.
Food Allergy restaurant dining can create a great deal of stress for families with food allergies. Paul and Sue discuss several dining out tips to make your experience more safe and enjoyable. They also share their own trials and triumphs of eating out with their food allergy kids the many lessons they’ve learned along the way as well.
More about AllergyEats – Trusted by food-allergic diners since 2010, AllergyEats is the leading guide to food allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States. AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic and food-intolerant guests. This sharing of real experiences from other food-allergic diners allows you to quickly and easily find restaurants that may be more willing and better capable of properly addressing your dietary restrictions.
The AllergyEats app is free and easy-to-use.
• Discover great allergy-friendly restaurants on-the-fly, wherever you are in the U.S.
• View “allergy-friendliness” ratings on tens of thousands of restaurants
• Search near a specified location or simply wherever you find yourself
• Read comments of actual food-allergic diner experiences at virtually all rated restaurants
• Customize your search results by indicating your specific allergies
• Quickly and easily add your own rating of a dining experience at any of over 800,000 restaurants in the U.S. to help other AllergyEats users
• View the menus
• Make reservations via one-click OpenTable links
• Store favorite restaurants
• Share restaurants, comments, or search results with friends and family or on social media
• One touch access directions or call a restaurant
• Earn recognition points for rating, sharing, and adding comments
Food Allergy restaurant dining doesn’t have to be difficult. Do your homework and be prepared.