This coming weekend is the 2017 FARE National Food Allergy Conference and Sue is putting on her cowgirl boots and hitting the trail to Texas. Since she’s not been to the conference before, Sue invited representative of FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) onto the show to give a sneak peek of what to expect in San Anotonio.
Anisha Dharshi, Senior National Director of Education & Community Initiatives, and Gina Clowes, National Director of Training and Community Outreach, join Sue and answer the following questions:
- What is FARE’s goal for the conference each year?
- Any new additions this year?
- Explain the different tracks for attendees? (Connect, Inspire, Unite, Teens Only
- Can you highlight some of the speakers?
- What fun things do you have planned for the kids? Adults?
- Should attendees bring anything special? Laptops?
- What food accommodations should attendees anticipate?
Be sure to tune in next week when Sue gives a rundown of what she learned at the conference for all those who are unable to attend.
Remember to subscribe to the Parenting Food Allergies to downloaded the show weekly and be sure to follow the Parenting Food Allergies Podcast on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too! It is all FREE!