On this episode of the Parenting Food Allergies Podcast, Sue talks with WOWBUTTER President and soybean farmer Scott Mahon about his family's farm to table business. Based in rural Ontario, Scott shares the company's passion for creating the nutritious protein source that is a daily staple in many nut allergy children's lunchboxes. He also recounts the families personal connection to nut allergies and the influence of food allergies and customer testimonials on pushing them to grow their business.
WOWBUTTER Fun Facts:
- WOWBUTTER is made in a dedicated 100% peanut free, tree nut free, gluten free, dairy free and egg free facility.
- WOWBUTTER Foods is a small family business, owned and operated by the Mahon family. The WOWBUTTER concept was started over 20 years ago with the idea of creating unique natural foods grown on their very own farms where they could provide superior quality products by completing every step of the process from “Field to Table” all in one facility.
- The WOWBUTTER website has tons of interesting recipes.
- Lunch identification stickers are included with every jar of WOWBUTTER.
- WOWBUTTER was a 2016 National Parenting Products Award winner.